Monday, February 4, 2013

Our happy surprise!



So excited to announce our happy little surprise!
We couldn’t be more excited about this new little life
coming into our lives and feel privileged that we have
been blessed with such a sweet little gift! As excited I am to be a mother , I have found so much joy in all of this for Benj and his excitement to be a Dad! (It's so darn cute!) He will honestly be amazing!
I don’t know if two people could be even more excited then we are and have so much love for this little life already! I'm sooooo in love!

Made this little movie as we were moving and decided to add
our exciting news at the end! More pictures and stories about finding out and all in my next post!




3 comments:

  1. Yay so happy for little baby Munday! Your house in Florida was beautiful but I'm so glad to have you back here. Love you lots kk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video and so happy for you! you guys are still too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video! Can I ask what you shot it with? It was so clear!

    ReplyDelete